3.31.2014

bloggity blig blog bligger




I'm having problems coming up with titles lately. #struggle

Explanation of above photograph: I was at a "cabin" this weekend (loose definition for mansion that was made of fancy logs but really it was not a cabin it was a mansion with a sauna inside of it, among other things). And when I sat upon the king-sized bed in my room with my amiga, the bed collapsed. We screamed. The dance party in the other room carried on. I will always treasure this selfie of me with the splintered wood that I splintered using my own body weight, and not an axe. I think I just wrote an essay, kind of. Or maybe a manifesto. 

Back to real life, though.

I spent money on this phone case. Lots of people gave me strange looks for it. But I think most of them were looks of awe and maybe pride. "Can't believe I'm actually friends with this chick."



I watched Fox and the Hound with some wardies. And at the end, when it flashes back to Copper and Todd talking in their baby voices and saying they'll be best friends forever...okay...like...my tears....MY teARS. I said "Oh man I'm going to cry." And everyone kind of looked at me and laughed uncomfortably. BUT SRSLY.

things not to watch when you are ovary-acting: 
The Fox & The Hound
Homeward Bound
Bambi
pizza commercials
gifs like this one:


things not to listen to when you are ovary-acting:
anything by Bon Iver/Justin Vernon/etc etc
The Civil Wars
Noah Gundersen
old voicemails from old friends (OUCH)

things not to buy when you are ovary-acting:
chocolate-covered things. all the chocolate-covered things.

I went to the store at 11:30 at night this weekend. I bought drugz. Trenterz bought chocolate covered pretzels. We probably could've traded items and everyone at the store still would have known. They would've seen it in my eyes. #ovaryacting

I'm done talking about that awkward and awful subject now. "Now" meaning on this blog post. 

My summer plans have been turned inside out because of the travel section on Groupon. I'm never gonna save enough money to buy a new computer but I don't even care because I could go to Europe for 1200 bones. BAHAA. Help. But don't. But really. I have things to do before grad school sucks the life out of me (and the monies from my bank account). Like go to Europe. 

Oh but look at me, I'm getting way ahead of myself. Better put another nail in the coffin and make a summer ter-do listy-list. Ack. Too many made-up words just then. 

summertime is ...
concert time (already got like 5 planned, wassup)
practice my (nonexistent) cartwheel skills time
bike rides up the heezy time
initiating summer gangster speak (what?)
brooklyn 99 re-runs time
lizzy+norah+kenzie reunion time
san fran--> seattle road trip, holler
mt. timpanogos, part 2. this time I'll bring real clothes and I won't go by myself, mom.
probably europe.
blogging more interesting things than to-do lists and why I'm so emotionallll. hashtag winter was crazy but it's over now yay. 

well that was a weird blog post.

1 comment: