8.24.2015

if I had a nickel for every time Spotify told me it needed to update I could create a coin avalanche to (obviously) bury Spotify headquarters!!!!


ugh sorry for the Photo Booth shot but I haven't taken a new picture (of something other than my suuuperrrr tired face) with my phone in like 2 weeks no joke

Wow. I am so tired. Like, so tired. Like so tired that I tried to google something by typing it into my Facebook status window thingie. Window thingie? Huh? DID I MENTION I WAS TIRED.

The good news is that this week should be enough time to adjust to a new sleep schedule (goodbye 1am, you inspirational devil of a time, you). The bad news is that it actually probably isn't...because the last time anyone saw me fully conscious at 5:30am, I was, as my dad fondly put it, "nursing." Not sure why I put quotes around that. It wasn't metaphorical. I WAS NURSING. AS IN, A NOT-EVEN-REALLY-FULLY-FORMED-BABY.

So I guess now I'm back to being a baby, but in a different type of way. Full circle. ?? Maybe???

Here is a brief list of things I thought about today during my 8-hours of training (sitting in a chair).

Wait, what does pedagogy mean? Should I know what that means? (tries to google using Facebook) Oh yeah, pedagogy. I've heard of that. It definitely has nothing to do with Organ Studies, and I was 100% sure it did. Darn.

That girl over there has three Master's Degrees?!?!? THREE. HAHAHAaaaaAAAA WHAT AM I DOING HERE.

Ah, yes! Bagels! My flavorite carbohydrate! I guess I'll have two since I didn't have breakfast. *immediate regret follows*

No way did that OTHER girl just say she also has three Master's Degrees. Like what da haaack.

Aw frap, I didn't bring a notebook. Now the professor will think I am texting but really I'm taking notes! (and texting)

I need to check out the bus routes because there's no way I'm paying for parking tomorrow! Plus everyone will see the pillows and blankies in the back of my car and think I'm living in it! And even though I could easily fall asleep in my car right now I am not going to go pretend I need something from my car in the middle of this orientation and go fall asleep in it! Nope! Deefffinitely not doing that.

Omgosh THERE ARE SO MANY BEARDED MEN HERE.

Goodnight. Lest you think I am joking, just know that the desk whereupon my laptop is sitting immediately abuts the bed (yes, ABUTS, look it up, all ye who have not seen "Pride and Prejudice"), so that I can easily roll over from this sitting position to a completely horizontal one.

2 comments:

  1. Best of the day. Thanks for always keeping me smiling. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I don't know why but it's taken me until now to understand the title of your blog. Coin avalanche? Because you have a lot of nickels? Is coin avalanche a spotify term I don't understand?? It was a struggle until it was too late to matter.

    ReplyDelete