1.14.2016

good bad funny



good: I got another scholarship which I didn't even apply for (this pattern seems to repeat itself a lot). I think someone is watching out for me. Someone with a capital S.

bad: My doctor used the words "tumor" and "MRI" today and that's just rude, you know. Don't freak out plz. What I really (probably) have is bad vertigo. Why did I bring this up.
alternative bad: I'm almost out of peanut-butter filled pretzels. And willpower. The semester just started HELP.

funny: trying to walk gracefully down a very steep hill after it snowed today. I looked just like this guy.


Kylo Ren being like "I'll finish what you started, grandfather." Psh. He is such a fake fan. Does he not know how his grandfather died? HUH? Someone throw a self help book into space and mark it For Kylo. Never mind, I'll do it. I have time. 

1 comment: