9.29.2015

~*just some cool pix while I play Russian Roulette with my bladder*~

Yo, was that title TMI? Good. If you're too weak to handle the word "bladder," this blog isn't for you.

I haven't really talked about school/Logan/myself in awhile. hAHA. Is this even a real blog still? Idk.

So here's a picture dump with story-like captions to CAPTIVATE you. Get it? Captions to captivate. I should sell knives door to door or something like that. What else do people sell these days?

When the sun sets in our house, it always lands on my mom's face in just the right way. I have like fifty variations of this picture in my phone. I guess she just attracts light or something. I call it "Dude From X-Men Reincarnated As My Mom."

OK BUT LISTEN. MY WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOURS.
*drops mic onto your face*

a few weeks ago we went to Park City. I got stuck on the Alpine Slide. It was embarrassing. An attractive guy had to come rescue me (probably a skater, no doubt no doubt no doubt *BONUS IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S FROM*).

me imagining eating 50 of these once I get inside.

me wondering how my wedding pics are gonna go if I can't even keep a straight face with this pan of cookies.

me accepting the fact that I don't care right now.

just look at that ho(l)e

Errbody talks about Logan Canyon like it's the beezy so I went to find out for myself. They were right, dangit. I'm never gonna see another human bean again.

This is my neighbor's cat. His name is Freddie Prinze Jr (according to moi). He follows me around until I let him use my leg as a nuzzling post. If I try to pick him up he's mean. He gets overly excited around grass. He lounges on the sidewalk across the street and meows whines at me until I tell him he can come over. 
SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS HE'S MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.

That's it, I guess. School isn't kicking my trash as much, but like, it's only week four. I'm barely even a professional expert person yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment