9.14.2015

"I fell in love with you the way ketchup falls from a bottle...slowly, then all at once." -not john green



HI GUYS I'VE BEEN AWAKE FOR 15 HOURS NOW HAHAHAHA

Things I've done in the last few hours that I now regret:
  1. Ate macaroni and cheese for dinner. Tried to spell "macaroni" like "macaronio." Had Triscuits+peanut butter+chocolate chips for dessert. It's hard to ration my chocolate chips. Hard=impossible. 
  2. Said this sentence: "HOW MUCH FOOD WOULD A FOOD TRUCK TRUCK IF A FOOD TRUCK COULD TRUCK FOOD!!??" I said it out loud to myself, in the "locker room" (basement) where I live. Just let it come out of me like some kind of war cry, floating into the darkness.
  3. ^^what am I smoking?
  4. Oh yeah and then I started quoting lines from Adventuretime to keep myself awake. Yeah. I said "Nobody flicks me in the butt without my consent!" in public. Kind of half-muttering, like people do when they're sleep-talking. I'm a mess.
Okay so maybe this grad school thing wasn't such a good idea. Have you met sleep-deprived Kenzie? HAVE YOU? Those of you who have hiked Timp with me before have only gotten a mere taste. Maybe you hung out around me when I was jet-lagged? Yeah, that's more like it. Throw in a dash of too many breaks without food+nonsensical emails from my students+homework (lol what)=NO TIME FOR SLEEPING EVER. And then I go crazy. And when I'm crazy, I'm also crazy+ every other bad superlative. Like crazy lonely. I ALMOST posted an Instagram and captioned it with "I NEED HUGS SO BAD RIGHT NOW" in all caps. But I refrained. And now I'm posting it here but 

the POINT is

I need to go to bed.

p.s. if you wanted to hug me that would be a-okay too 

1 comment:

  1. Go to bed . You're gonna get stronger and you're already just a funny and beautiful as possible

    ReplyDelete