6.20.2015

love myself/hate myself


what's a latergram, but a blog post? a laterblog? oh who even cares. this is from my drafts.


I hate myself because I just watched the Bachelorette and nobody forced me to.

I love myself because I exercised while I did it, so it wasn't all for naught.

I hate myself because I don't even own a pair of black leggings and it's on my to-buy list before I leave for Europe. Black leggings? What girl doesn't have those?? WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT THIS ON MY BLOG.

I W A T CH E D T H E B A CH EL ORE T T E  O K A Y

I love myself because I found a study abroad through my grad program. In AUSTRIA.

I hate myself because it takes me like 4 hours to shower after I exercise and even then it's like.. "Hmm well I could shower in the morning and not sleep on wet hair." Priorities. 

I love myself because I have good taste in music.

I hate myself because when a favorite artist's new album comes out I listen to it 60 times in a row and then ruin it.

I love myself because sometimes, when a favorite artist's new album comes out I save it for like 6 months later and then I get into it slowly. But that doesn't happen very often. Whomp whomp.

I hate myself because I just said "whomp whomp."

1 comment: