4.08.2019

I wrote this when my internet was down

There have been new developments in our little microcosm of the universe:

1) I had to check and see if I used "microcosm" correctly (still not sure)
2) Houston got offered a job in Arizona and he took it (after consulting me, but I knew all along we would be moving there, SO)
3) I started looking for jobs in Arizona and selling off my sweater collection
4) I read ten more books
5) I found out that I can get Hulu with my Spotify subscription fo' FREE. This is important for two reasons: Felicity and Seinfeld re-runs. Although I dunno if you can call it "re-runs" anymore since it's just streaming.....

UM? Could this blog post be dumber?

Yes. It could.

Because now I have the Felicity theme song in my head, and it's a bit reminiscent of Enya. Lots of "ayy-oooh-ahhh---oooh-ayyoo-ahh, ay-ahhhhhhhh"

Yeah.

Am I selling you on it?!


What about now?

Did you know that in Season 2 (or maybe 3?) of the show, Keri Russell chopped off her hair and then the ratings went down? Super interesting, I know.

Do you ever wonder why society cares so much about things that actually don't mean very much? Like some fictional character's haircut?

Or having working internet (as I stare anxiously at the spinning wheel next to my wifi signal)?

Me too. 

And now I'll leave you with some more Felicity pics to convince you that even though it's kind of a corny show and the ending is absolutely horrid (what was J.J. Abrams THINKING), you should still watch it. At least until the last season, which we will pretend does not exist.

Felicity after chopping dat hair off. Please notice the Aggressively 90s outfit on the left.

 there's soooooort of a love triangle in the show (but not really after season 1), and I am extremely Team Noel (rhymes with mole)



I don't remember this episode very well except I think Felicity shows up to a Halloween party looking scary and every other girl dressed up....slutty. 

I never said it was original, okay?!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

No comments:

Post a Comment