6.11.2018

click on this



Ya know, most blogs have some kind of variation of this--and yes, blogs are all alike, but they are all alike in different ways (YEAH TOLSTOY!).

And unlike most other blogs, my link list does not fall on the weekend, but on a Monday. The perfect way to start your week, yo!

click on these (or don't, I'm not the boss of you)

1. Listen to radio waves in space--from the 80s (this only works on a desktop computer)

2. Guys, I've given up true crime podcasts (for my health). BUT there are some really good ones that have taken their place. This one is about boss women who didn't get a jumpstart on their real careers until later in life--their "second life." This one, about ISIS, is crazy good. Heavy on the crazy.

3. My new favorite blog. Her instagram is straight eye candy.

4. I feel validated.

5. The most beautiful sunset paintings I've ever seen.

6. The cutest story about the late Anthony Bourdain and an 88-year-old food critic named Marilyn Hagerty.

7. This is where I get my desktop/phone wallpaper.

8. These simple drawings make me laugh real hard ("only BAD SEEDS play with matches and do fireworks." brb cryin)

9. This movie review is old, but it is still my favorite.

10. a poem about birthdays (Houston's birthday is next Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment