7.26.2018

when you're in love with a house

Unfortunately, I have been house-hunting on KSL for quite some time now (five years?) without having any intention of buying one. Because, you know, money.

And I'm not moving, not yet.

Fortunately, when you're not really looking for a house it's kinda fun. You can click on any listing, no matter the price, and drool over the pictures and imagine yourself lounging on the furniture that wouldn't even come with the place anyway.

Here are some neat houses I have found recently.



 I mean, what.


This next one makes me cry. The WOOD PANELING.  I know it screams 70s but I love it. 
I am sorry.





The actual inside of this next house wasn't my favorite, but their backyard situation was...A SITUATION.



HOLY WOW MAMA PASTA

DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM

On second thought, why are the owners of these houses selling them? If I lived in a single one of these houses I'd never leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment