2.05.2014

pretty sure autocorrect is just an iPhone's version of a Freudian slip

WHY ISNT' EvERYoNE READING THIS~~~???

Okay. So I have been shopping for iPhone cases for a shameful amount of time. And if I see one more case with a chevron pattern on it I'm probably going to punch myself in da face.

The other night I was falling asleep and the tune of some song got stuck in my head. Just like, FIVE CHORDS, yo, but I could not get it out of my brain, because my brain wanted to figure out what song it was and I just couldn't do it so I kept singing the same five chords to myself. Does anyone else's brain think that they have time to be singing 5-chord songs at 12:30 am (I mean besides Taylor Swift)? No?? You're lucky.

This blog is a dadgum mess. Just like moi.

According to the Facebook ads, I am
a) single
b) need a new phone (beat you to it this time, f-beezy)
c) Mexican (pretty much true)
d) still single (I get a lot of these ads, okay)

Last night I learned that you can't brainstorm rap lyrics in the shower, which is a major bummer because the shower is where I brainstorm everything, even my grocery list. But this is what I came up with: "Feelin' real tough while I'm standin' in the buff." ??????????????????????????

Life lesson: don't write song lyrics when you're nekkid showering.


This is my inspiration right now (shout out to my homie Caitlyn for showing it to me):

(p.s. this is actually what it's like to work at a natural food store. ACKshully)

And while we're on the subject of music, NICKEL CREEK IS BACK TOGETHER.  I can die now. Well wait, first I have to listen to their new album 1,567 times. Then I can die and you can play this song at my funeral.




It feels like Crazy Craig from Parks & Rec took over this blog post. Anybody else gettin' that vibe?





me too, Craig. me too.

Woof. Somebody bring me more pain medications. 

Peace. But first, more funny gems from the internet this week because I jUST can'T. 




ha. HAHA. I read an article about this later. Apparently JCPenney was tweeting "with mittens on." So is that the new code for "I'm completely wasted"?

"Hey officer, I know it might seem like I'm drunk cuz I just hit that pole over there but I was just driving with mittens on."

....


I think these are the greatest things ever.


I honestly want to put this on my wall.

and since we're still on the subject of daft punk (not really...)


mmbye now. I really need to sleep more.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo...once upon a time my new i-phone has introduced me even more into this world of Freudian slips. The worst/best of recent days...lots of swears coming out of these fingers..."second" somehow came out as "F!" eeeeek a little more than shocked reading that back to myself and in a strangely coincidental comment when I was telling Anton to just stop complaining so much one very apropos word turned itself into the "B...ing!" word...eeeee! But, the best one ever was when I asked if Anton wanted to bring his stuff to do some hot tubbing after we exercised at the clinic I work at and he responded back (rather phone took over and changed tubbing) "I would love to do some hot 'touching'!" aaaaaaa!!! laughed all day about it :) I didn't have all these swearing issues before the i-phone, haha.

    ReplyDelete