1.29.2014

feelin' sad, lookin' rad

#important

Oof. That's all. That's the only complaint I am going to offer up at this time. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. But really, I'm fine. Errybody's like "yo, save it for your journal." And don't worry, folks. I do. I think blogs are for certain things, but not everything. The End.

Do you know what I do when I'm feeling lame? MAKE A HAPPY LIST. Yeah. You should try it. Here's a demo, because I care about you guyz. Mom, I hope you read that last sentence in your special gangsta accent (anybody who hasn't heard my mom's gangsta voice should make it one of their resolutions in life...because...srsly).


1. childhood memories, such as this painfully common tale: the other day I was turning on the TV (alert the presses). This triggered a flashback to the days when mom would leave to run errands and we would have chores to do. Which we would sort of do, but then halfway through we'd get distracted by Nickelodeon. So as soon we heard the garage door come up it was like


image
Oh shoot where's the broom where's the mop where's the sink where's the remote I gotta turn off the TV HI MOM HIIII
amiriiiiite?


2) weird animal twitter accounts. let's talk about this. I mean really, discuss. 



3) whenever I catch someone semi-attractive staring at me (does not happen often, people). 

whAT? ME?!!
But then it's kind of creepy, so I run away.

4) this embarrassing moment I had at church on Sunday, which is now a funny memory. but still sort of tender, so don't bring it up for another week, okay? 
uhh why is she sharing all of her embarrassing stuff on the INTERNET?
Scene: I got a new calling (which I know nothing about, n-o-t-h-i-n-g), so of course I had to stand up in church when they sustained me. WALP. Something non-introverts don't undastan is that standing up in front of lots of people, even if they are your friends and you know they won't throw tomatoes at you, is FLIPPIN' RIDICULOUS.  
Like, I'd rather drink grape juice through my nose. 
So I was feeling awkward of course, because I was the only one standing as everyone looked at me, and WHat diD I DO?! 
WINKED AT EVERYONE. Yes, winked. I threw the entire ward the ol' wink-face, and then in a split-second felt all the regret and terror of the universe pressing down on me. 
And I thought, "Oh, I didn't actually just wink, did I? I just thought about it."
But then everyone laughed sort of uncomfortable-like, and I knew 
it was real-life. 
So, public apology to my ward for winking at you in church. All of you.

excuse me while I get on the next flight to Africa, KBYE.

5) spending lots of monies (well, like 50 bones, but that's a lot for me, yo) on BOOKS. Just books. Not textbooks. Straight up lit-rature. 
So much excite. 

6) dogs. dogs are funny and I really want one. also, they don't talk. bonus!




7) I have basically lived off of chocolate and chocolate for the past 7 days (that wasn't a typo). You would too if you worked at a place that basically has an unlimited chocolate supply.

Well, this post started out having a point and now it's just....well, it's just me. 

Peace and blessins. That video blog is going to happen soon!
translation: maybe in 2 months.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love number 1! I've done that! And dogs are the BEST companions EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes relate to no. 1 and thank you for winking in church. Your humiliation and narrative including just brought so much joy to my heart!

    ReplyDelete