7.15.2014

am I a complex carb because I am slowly breaking down #summer

Here is a brief list of the most common questions I get asked throughout the day:

  1. How do you come up with this stuff?
  2. How are you so funny?
  3. What goes on in that head of yours?
  4. Are you okay?
  5. No, really? 
  6. Can you move please?
  7. Did you know you have something on your face? Answer: "If you're referring to the hotness on my face then ya it's permanent and my parents put it there. Thanks parents for your DNA" (jk I don't say that I usually cover up my whole face and run to the nearest mirror).
  8. Wanna go get tacos?
I always appreciate getting asked number 8. I don't have answers for 1-2. Number 3, welp, you know what goes on in that head of mine. It looks like an episode of Spongebob + a little bit of sleep deprivation mixed in. Also, no filter. This has been discussed

Summer has melted away. Like, lit'rally, we're at that phase now when my steering wheel burns me every time I drive, and I actually get blisters on my fingertips. Why do people live in Arizona? This is a serious question for my friends who have lived there (Kaitlyn and Alyssa, mostly). 

I haven't done a "weird things found on my camera roll" post in awhile. And since I am still kind of recovering from the hike to Mt. Doom Mt. Timpanogos on Saturday, I can't think of anything to write. So, PICTURES. Or, more accurately, "the outtakes of McKenzie's life."

jumping pictures are difficult. also, leggings as pants? ehhhhh


I purposely take the long way home through Alpine Loop at least once a week. Plz somebody find me a mountain man to build me a cabin up there. We will live there with our babies and I will make them papooses. Wouldn't you like to live a life with PAPOOSES?! Me too.

4evz chasing sunsets.

last year, Georgia+Eric+myself came up here on a summer night like this one, and Eric did a handstand in front of the temple. Right there by the fence. And I think we started quoting Muppet Treasure Island or somefin. Man, we are appropriate. #not

One night like 2 weeks ago, I found myself on another hike, and my view was obscured by trees. Silly trees. It's like I was in the forest or something. Anyway, I hiked up in the mud where I wasn't supposed to be hiking. I was really hoping for a mountain goat sighting for my sacrifice. Sigh. 

Kevin. Eating chicken pot pie with the biggest spoon available. Moment of silence for how great Kevin is. 

Should I have put this one on Instagram? Dangit. I should have. 

The best/worst purchase I ever made was that wolf t-shirt. #pineconemustache

WE MADE RAVIOLI. Because we're domesticated.
Wait, I take that back. I killed a cactus. And as my friend Clay loved to point out to me, I killed "one of the most independent plants on the planet." So, pat on the back to me and my black thumb. Blacker than Michael Jackson, pre-1990. YA FEEL? p.s. Trent you were right when you said I was gonna kill it. :(

I found this on my car one day. Unless "Jeremy" is Bill Gates' alias then no, I'm not gonna call him. KTHXBYE.

?????


Sooo sleep deprived! Those bags under my eyes are designer. Heh. Heheh. Man I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. hiking is the best/worst thing to happen to people.
    obsessed with your blog so keep it coming.
    xoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete