3.07.2015

me: "yeah I'm totally okay I just (takes deep breath) (starts screaming)"



Oh

How

The

Turn

Tables.

For the past two weeks I haven't been sleeping well. I actually don't usually sleep very well, but the last few weeks have been especially bad. It's like my mind had this itch it could not WOULD NOT scratch, and every night I would get into bed all exhaustified from life and my brain would be like "hey hey psssttt I have a bunch of ideas about our future, wanna hear?" And I'm like, "Uh, maybe not now? Since it's 1am? Maybe no?????" Brain: "Hahahahahaha." *proceeds to not stop talking all night*

lol kill me in the face

I never say "lol" and I probably won't ever say it again. *screenshot*

I was really stressed about all the different directions my life was taking. Imagine you're standing on a road and the road has 5 different forks (which makes it..not a fork...more like a mutant-utensil but ANYWAY) and they all look real nice. The first fork pathway has flowers growing on it and it's sunny, looks sort of like southern California, oh gosh, yeah, no-brainer, I'll take this one. Then while you're walking down that path, you get a glimpse of the other one: it also has flowers growing on it, but it also has huge trees (for shade purposes) and a river flowing next to it. Okay....alright that one looks better. Lemme just backtrack real quick.

And so it continues, until you think "OK. WHICH ONE IS WHICH. WHICH ONE AM I SUPPOSED TO BE ON." Help a brotha out. P.S. Whenever I see the word "brotha" my brain autocorrects it to "brothel." Not helpful. Doesn't your brain autocorrect stuff? Isn't it weird that "autocorrect" is a verb used to describe things other than our phones' Freudian slips?

I got one rejection letter and one acceptance letter this week. Talk about an emotional roller coaster. I was shocked both times. Then two other opportunities presented themselves, and the sleepless nights resumed.

At least I got a solid 5 hours the other day.

*cries softly to self*

/existential crisis rant over (for now)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I had a couple of those moments last week! >.< Congratulations on the acceptance letter! I'm sure everything will work out the way that it is meant to work out :)

    ReplyDelete