3.30.2015

not today, satan. not today.



the reverse camera was on and I didn't know, this was not even a POSED reverse reaction #sundaynapface
(you know those are a thing now, right? Oy)


Have you ever gotten set up on a blind date

And then all you have to go on is this person's name

So the name is stuck in your cranium for a little while

And then,

Have you ever dreamt about this person??

Or maybe dreamt that you owned a HOT DOG STAND NAMED AFTER THEM?!?

A HOT DOG STAND.

That happened.

I am currently on the verge of tears because the.girl.who.bought.my.contract.backed.out.at.the.last.second.i.am.cry.

But really, it's gonna be okay. IT IS. IT IS. I might not believe that right now but if I keep saying it screaming it into my pillow, it will become truth.

Provo, you dirty pirate. I have said "GOOSE FEATHERS!" in all caps more times than I care to count in the past week. And I mean in text. Like I would say "GOOSE FEATHERS" out loud! Psh. But really, Provo. PROVOOOOOOO. Moving here was a fluke. Then it was horrible, then it was awesome, then it was kind of like "Wait, what? I do like Provo?" Then it was like "Oh, I guess it's time to move now...right when I'm starting to like it here."

Duh. Life. Life deals hard and fast and it's just...hard to keep up sometimes. Which is why I was eating that chocolate-covered macaroon at 9:30 in the morning.

Not today, Satan.

Not today.


No comments:

Post a Comment