4.24.2015

I saw a Chris Pine lookalike today!



the grand catyon

No I didn't. I mean, I really didn't guys, but I figured it would be a good hook for some of you. Did it work? Did anybody just immediately close the tab after recognizing the ruse?

Sorry. I'll never be glob-famous (that was supposed to say blog but it came out "glob" and that makes way more sense and hey, now we all know that "glob" is an anagram for "blog").

Sometimes I think "Nobody even reads this so I should just say what I want."

SOMETIMES I DON'T WEAR A BRA TO WORK. OR ANYWHERE.

SOMETIMES I GET A TEXT FROM SOMEONE AND DON'T TEXT THEM BACK FOR LIKE TWO DAYS BECAUSE I FORGET AND THEN WHEN I REMEMBER I STILL DON'T TEXT THEM BACK.

SOMETIMES I SAY "HELL" WITH AN ACCENT SO IT SOUNDS LIKE "HEWWW" BUT IT'S STILL A SWEAR AND I HATE THAT I DO THAT.

SOMETIMES I PICK UP A BOOK AND READ THE FIRST LINE AND IMMEDIATELY WANT TO BURN THE BOOK. I'M LOOKING AT YOU "BOSSYPANTS."

SOMETIMES I CRY WHEN I LISTEN TO CERTAIN PODCASTS BECAUSE HUMANITYYYY.

But then I think, "Wait. I already say whatever I want."

Don't change who you are, people. Not for anybody!

And don't eat gluten-free bread, it tastes like a tasteless baked potato that's been sitting in the sun for five years.

I'm writing this while laying on my stomach with a hot pad underneath me. That's right, you guessed it. My monthly subscription came. The one I never signed up for. When I did not get into BYU, Trent (my frand) was super annoyed and then he said "Well whatever, they don't deserve you if they didn't like your period story." Thanks Trent. And thanks, Utah State, for being open-minded about period stories. ??????

For the record, I didn't send them that specific story in my application but I may have referenced it when I asked a former professor for a recommendation. It may have slipped out. Of my fingers. Onto the keyboard. WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING ANYMORE.

In other news, the following things have made me cry in the past seven days:
  • the new Star Wars trailer (I'm not even kidding. It was the music that slayed me, really)
  • a bad dream involving me flying to Oregon to see my bestest Lizzy who then informed me that there was family drama going on and p.s. a sniper in the neighborhood so I had to go home and I remember thinking "But I just got here!" *Sandlot reference* *do any 90's kids read this?*
  • all the things
  • because I have that monthly subscription
  • I would rather get National Geographic tbh
  • a new Justin Vernon song hahahahahaha I need to be sedated

1 comment:

  1. "SOMETIMES I DON'T WEAR A BRA TO WORK. OR ANYWHERE.

    SOMETIMES I GET A TEXT FROM SOMEONE AND DON'T TEXT THEM BACK FOR LIKE TWO DAYS BECAUSE I FORGET AND THEN WHEN I REMEMBER I STILL DON'T TEXT THEM BACK."

    I do both of these things! More often than I'd like to admit! Except, I mean, who decided that we have to wear bras all of the time anyway? Is it REALLY such a surprise to people that I have nipples?

    ReplyDelete