8.03.2015

joke's on you, guy who stared at me for an uncomfortable amount of time today! I haven't shaved my legs for a week!

never shall I be a fashion blogger, amen.

if you stare at this for too long...don't. just don't do that.

File that one under Things I Should Have Said Out Loud to a Stranger But Did Not. Wait, but that will take an entire filing cabinet, and filing cabinets are ugly. I guess I can't file it anywhere in this hypothetical scenario because of aesthetic. TYPICAL MCKENZIE.

Ew, my computer just tried to autocorrect my name to "Mackenzie!" What the! Also, Spotify has started making everyone their own playlists (called "Discover Weekly"), and last week's was amazing but the song I just listened to from today's has a very crazy saxaphone solo in the middle of a...I can't tell if it's a country song or pop. HALP. I didn't ask for thiiiisss!

While I was driving home in the rain today (and listening to "Plans" because I just rediscovered that album in Moab this last weekend, thank you Ari, thank you from the bottom of my soul) I started to compose a list in my head of things I have to do before I leave in 3 weeks (count 'em, THREE, that's LESS THAN A MONTH, WHAT).

Holy cow WHY IS SHAMPOO SO EXPENSIVE?! This is what happens when I blog and get on Amazon at the same time. And I'm not editing out any side thoughts, humans. That's just the way the cookie crumbles today. While I'm going off on a tangent, you should watch this if you haven't yet because I definitely thought it was fake when I first saw it. As my friend Kurt described it "Somehow this video proves there is a God..." *disclaimer: not a Mormon message*

Ok, now that my tangent is over, list time, baby! Then we can finally wrap up the most incoherent and nonsensical blog post ever written. And thus it is, amen. Aw frap I just remembered I have a peanut butter cup in my purse....might have to take a detour and eat it.

things McKenzie must do before she leaves to go back to skool again and will surely be drowning in enough paper to save the rainforest, and will therefore not be blogging very much really probably:

1) how would paper save the rainforest though, unless you could reverse-produce it...? OK FOR REALLY I'M GONNA WRITE THIS.
2) go to Payson Temple & Provo Temple (come with me, all ye who can, sorry I just said that in a scriptural tone of voice)
3) go up the canyon/into the mountains/pretty much ev-e-ry dang day
4) go to a baseball game (random, but I haven't gone all summer and I feel weird about it)
5) eat some Graham Canyon ice cream (a lot of it)
6) hammock hammock hamoooooockkkkkk
7) sit around a fire so I can walk away smelling like campfire (I like it, so what who cares)
8) unfollow every single person on Facebook who posts anything about the upcoming election
9) jk
10) NOT JK
11) write a syllabus (hahahahahahah so weird that I even typed that, let alone that I'm doing it)
12) delete snapchat again
13) probably not though
14) watch The Buttercream Gang (I'm dead serious)
15) I'M NOT KIDDING I LOVE THAT MOVIE
16) stop writing this list
17) just
18) *~stop*~
19) also, stop giving out my number to boys who don't even deserve it
20) eggplant emoji

normal work emailz

1 comment: