8.15.2015

too many stress bombs, not enough dance moms

I have no clue what that even means. It's just one of those rhyming couplets that came to me, boom, inspiration-station-what-am-I-saying.


It's been a week straight from hell. That's what I'm really tryn'a say. I guess it's also "Homeless Week" in Provo, which couldn't be more accurate (unless some students are actually living in the blackberry bushes by the river because that is where the homeless people lived where I grew up). I packed 75% of my belongings and took them to Logan. Left my wallet+keys to my car (which has broken down again) at my grandma's house like a fool. Looked at another place to live even though I already signed a contract at a different place and I'm having second thoughts. It's like, hello, Lucifer, you can leave now. Plz I don't have time for you and your shenanigans. I get that I'm about to make a huge life change and you're trying to break me down but I just DON'T HAVE TIME OK.

I DON'T

HAVE

TIME

Better stop now before I cuss again. Here's random Europe pics, because I didn't even share a fraction of them with you guyz (to avoid being obnoxious...yet here I am, doing it. Ugh).

here I am in front of the British Museum eating this ice cream and wondering where my friends are and just noticing the sign behind me like oh well whatever nevermind

HERE I AM IN SWITZERLAND BY MYSELF WALKING AROUND A LAKE IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER sigh I wanna be there now

No comments:

Post a Comment