7.16.2013

thoughts: I haz them

welp.

here I am.

this blog is going to be under construction for awhile...so sorry for being lame and having nothing exciting on hur. but you guys don't care, right? right! answer me in the affirmative please!

I still don't have a blog title. I'm...taking suggestions? I realize how dangerous that statement is. Because you guys might have to comment and errybody knows as soon as you comment an atomic bomb which I have placed under your pillow will go off.

So.

Here goes nothing.

PREVIEW TIME. (Only because it's summer and summer is full of previews! Just chock-full! P.S. I seriously need your opinion on this: do you say "chock full" or "chuck full." I mean, what are the logistics surrounding this phrase? I NEEDZ TO KNOW)

coming to a blog near you in the next...week or so...ummm??????

expect lots of brain barfs (mostly brain barfs, lezbehonest), passive aggression, food rants, music vids (not for you, liz), other vids involving music (but these ARE for you, liz..er...at least one of them is), me pretending not to be white, harry potter/the office/arrested development references up the heezy, etc. etc. etc.

until then, compadres. until then.
*cue the dramatic music*

No comments:

Post a Comment