7.21.2013

Sometimes, I add "z" to the ends of things. what of it?


The Postal Service (band, not government agency, mom) was good. Excellent. Stately.

Thank goodness for thesaurus.com, amiright?

But f'realz, they were off the heezy. Good10 even!

I knew they would be worth that 30 bones and the getting lost part I went through to retrieve the tickets but whoooo cares.

The girl standing next to me cried legit tears when Ben Gibbard came out and started singing "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight," which btw is one of those take-the-long-way-home-on-purpose songs. You know what I mean?

So, unlike the girl next to me, I was moved, but not to the point of tears. On the other hand, it was ten levels hotter than hell in there so I couldn't have distinguished between sweat and tears anyway. Maybe I did cry!

oh alright, since you asked.

The guys who played before them were...uhmmmm....welp, they were just insane in the membrane.
rule #1: don't wear shorty-shorts if you're over 30 and not running a race
rule #2: don't name your band after what I wanted to do after I listened to your music ("baths," and by that I mean take one)
rule #3: don't drop the f-bomb. it's stupid anyways. and just makes me want to facepalm!

Here's how the other Kenzie felt about them:



Oh yeah, and these people were standing behind us the whole time!

Probably the closest I'll ever get to any "celebrity," let's be real.


No comments:

Post a Comment