11.18.2013

is it bad that I'm eating corn chips at 10:49 pm? wait don't answer that.

Well, here I am, blogging uh-gain even though I really shouldn't be allowed to. I don't mean after 10pm. I mean ever. But guess what, this is 'Merica! And I also feel a civic duty to provide you with your daily dose of awkwardness, as well as some good reaction gifs.

For example. I stumbled upon these gifs this afternoon and it made my life. MY LIFE. I laughed until I fell off of my bed. Yeah, that really happened. I don't lie up in here. This is the internet. Ain't nobody got time to lie on the internet. #jokes

I'm totally going to regret writing this later. I can just imagine waking up tomorrow in a haze and thinking "W-w-wait..what did I do last night? I ate some chips...there was that incident with the dumpster...oh wait...and...AW man! I blogged again!"





I can't decide which is funnier, the people tripping over a flat surface or the person barfing in the foreground. I mean.

I don't even know what I was planning on writing. I can't even think of anything awkward that happened to me today, except for the brief 20 minute period in which I was carrying two cans of tuna in my coat pockets. I wasn't shoplifting. I wasn't even at work. I was going to FHE! It's not like I normally find weird things in my pockets...

Usually it's my bed that houses strange objects. Back in college-times I'd be too lazy to get out of bed to eat (every day was breakfast in bed, holla), so I'd have dinner while doing homework, in bed, and then the next day I'd be studying again and feel something weird against my back, and be like "Oh man, there's a bowl in my bed!"

Don't worry mom, that was only freshman year. I grew out of it. Now I just find stuff in my pockets apparently. Last week I found an entire cup in my coat pocket. I think my water bottle was dirty or something.

Oh and speaking of tonight, after I took out the tuna, I found a label from my workplace in my coat pocket, and stuck it on my nose, then cheek, which was followed by a brief stint on my forehead. Still in public.

What a world.

I'm taking the GRE on Saturday. Ha. HAHAHA. No but really. Why am I doing this. Goodnight, homefries.

3 comments:

  1. I have missed checking up on you. Too much fun. Thanks for making the world a brighter place to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I am loving those clips!

    I find labels from work in my pockets all the time... I am now going to place them on my nose, cheek and forehead, it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete