1.19.2016

a girl runs into a guy at a party and you'll never guess what happens next!

He broke his toe.

I got this bruise.



That's what happened. I think we're engaged????

In lieu of a ring he just gave me this bicep-shiner. YEAH A BICEP SHINER IS A THING NOW BE QUIET.

Man, I could never write clickbait articles. I'm so glad I figured this one out early, though. Can you imagine if I went through all this schooling only to resign myself to a life of writing clickbait?


people might as well project this on the wall at every party ever bc that's how I feel when I enter the room

Instead of diving headfirst into the twelve foot pool which is grad school (that sometimes feels like it's three feet deep and you feel like you're concussed when you dive in), I decided to be social this week. As you can see from dat #bicepshiner, it's been going great.

*leans head out window*
*yells loudly to my mom so she'll hear me two hours away*
"MOM! HEY MOM! I'M GETTING RIGHT TO WORK ON THOSE GRANDKIDS, OK?"

Anyway.


this picture makes me wanna go get a burrito.

...maybe I'm just hungry.

I left my car in American Fork until I figure out what to do with it. This was the last time I drove it (hopefully forever). We went up the canyon cuz it's our fave place. Ok mostly mine because yeah my car is definitely an inanimate object. 

MOM IT'S WATER PONG NOT B**R PONG 

See? Houston/Dennis doesn't look drunk at all.

student: hey so I forgot about ___ assignment, can I still turn it in even though it would be late and your syllabus says you don't accept late work?
me:



Well, that's my life. What are you guys up to? Found any good trendy clothing boutiques recently? I've been looking for one all over Utah but I can't seem to find any. So weird. Also, if you happen to find a company that sells wooden sunglasses or peplum swimsuits, hit me up. I can't find those either.

*~over and out~~*


4 comments:

  1. A less catchy title could be "Things I wish were and weren't happening right now" It's all good...cept for the bruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to own a pair of wood sunglasses by a company called Shwoods but............unfortunately.........They dropped and broke.....So don't buy from them and they are a ripoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that was totally sarcasm..whoops. there are like ten million wooden sunglass companies in Provo alone.

      Delete
  3. Just reading your blog while listening to your spotify suggestions, obsessed much Kylee? I think we should throw a party because it would be the un-hellish kind of party we're searching for. Maybe? Is there such a thing? Or is it just expected that all parties, no matter the type - no matter the place must be hellish? I'm referring to hell a lot right now, don't judge me, it's in the Bible. FISH EYE LENS??? Gimmie, gimmie.

    ReplyDelete