1.11.2018

*me at the OBGYN* "You know what this place needs? Some honky-tonk country music!!!!!"

Yes, it's what it sounds like.

I was on the table in the "gown" (loose definition for the cloth they make you wear), and suddenly, over the speakers I heard this:

🎵and crack was somethin' you did before you made a joke, and a hoe was just a garden tooooooooool🎵

Suddenly, my grandma was in there with me, telling me about the old days while I got a pap smear.


It wasn't awesome.


And yeah, I just said "pap smear" on my blog. The end is (probably) nigh.



and now a photo essay to punctuate this strange day:



on my way to the OB/GYN, I found this gem. I feel like he's asking for help.

flavor with with other natural flavors
"The poison for Kusco. Kusco's poison. The poison chosen to kill Kusco."

some clouds tinged in peach

No comments:

Post a Comment