9.27.2013

exit the womb they said. life will be awesome they said.

It's Fridayyyyy! Do you know what this MEANS?!  It means I'm going to make a happy list, just because I can. 

And life really is great. I mean yeah, it's hard and sometimes there's drama because I'm 9 (but really, ask Facebook). But it's GOING to be okay! It is!

So in honor of Friday and everything else that's glorious, here's a photographic happy list. Boom. (for the full effect, listen to this while you scroll, because I'm all for everything having a soundtrack)

 poetry

 autumn

 peanut butter + chocolate (and PIE, duh)

 coat weather at last

 driving down roads like this

 hand-holding. I support it.

 you know what else I support? Marlon Brando's face. 

 nighttime lighting

 simon & garfunkel, wassup

 this movie. never gets old. ever.


 all wise words

 the stars

tacos, duhhh-yes

all images via 

okay, let's get serious. I'm considering snapchat. I mean whyyyy. I feel like it's something a 17 year old would enjoy, so basically I'd probably enjoy it for its irony. Or something. What? Yeah, just tell me what to do. Impose on my agency. I'm going to get excommunicated for saying that, aren't I?

ooh yeah, and the next blog is going to be muy especial. I'm working on a project just for you (all five of you). Hint: go listen to Track 13 on The Beatles "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band"  and you'll know what I'm getting at. Or maybe you won't. Gosh I'm terrible with hints and clues. I would've been a terrible pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment