12.03.2013

on a scale from fake pockets to nachos, how good is this idea?

So, remember that funk I was talking about? I'm trying to think of some solutions before I lose my dadgum mind. I'm probably gonna lose it. Because. I'm. An. Introvert. And I hold everything inside of me until it becomes Mt. St. Helens, post-May-1980. Ya feel me?


Here's a list of things I've tried out/I'm going to try out in order to pull myself together. Because I'm an unfinished jigsaw puzzle right now and I need to figure out where my missing pieces fit.

  • marry a bus-driver who will drive us a bus to a foreign country, in which we convert said bus into a restaurant on wheelz. Then live inside the bus? Maybe that's too extreme. Well at least we'd never have to go out for dinner...
  • go to a movie and then stay in the theater for the rest of my life. I probably wouldn't miss very much. Except for maybe other foods besides popcorn and giant pickles. Dang. Now I want a giant pickle.
  • move to Alaska and stargaze for the rest of eternity (hey, it's the only place besides Scandinavia that's dark a lot...I'd move there, too, if it was closer). Also, I could try buffalo jerky! Yum! But also, there's mountain men in Alaska with facial hair, amiriiiight?
  • invent something as cool as the french fry, make a jillion dollars, and move to Machu Picchu. Actually, I don't think I could live at that altitude for my whole life, so I'd just visit, and then move to Agribah. Yeah, that fictional place in Aladdin. 
  • become a unicorn
So far, these are stellar ideas. Don't you think? Okay, here's some real life goals:
  • run a race next summah (half-marathon, no joking around this time. but when I get to mile 12 I'll probably be thinking "Is this a joke?")
  • chop my hair
  • buy a new bike and ride it more than I drive my car (tricky, but super hippie, so I could probably maybe swing it...except for there's that black ice thing...hmmm)
  • sleep more
#sendhelp

(an accurate depiction of how I feel. me= the girl. escalator =lyfe)

No comments:

Post a Comment