2.10.2015

mmm watcha say (in which McKenzie shares something that makes her cry-laugh)


I just found these on my phone from when I had snapchat 
oh GOsh who ever let me download that thing
I know I look terrible. I had legitimately been crying beforehand. SO THERE.

Does everybody know about the new internet trend of playing the "Mmm Watcha Say" song over any sad scene in every TV show/movie/etc?? P.S. I know that's not the real name of the song because I listened to that album heavily in my 18th year. But let's pretend for the sake of the internetz that it is.

Anyway, this trend...it's the greatest thing and I can't stop craughing about it. Here ya go. My humor has probably gone to pot and that's why I find it funny. EVERY GOSHDANGTImE. If you laugh at it too, then we have the same sense of humor, congratz.

*not a real bog post*
*when is it ever a real blog post though*
*why*am*I*putting*asterisks*around*everything*?*

Each of these takes less than a minute to watch and I swear they're all worth it.
WHY IS IT SO FUNNY I CAN~~**T

Goodnight. Gotta go make some Sarcastic Valentines. 

My new favorite gif to send everybody/anybody
"When you wake up and realize you set your alarm for PM not AM."
"When you wave at someone in public and they don't see you."
"When the day of the week is Monday."

Gold.

2 comments:

  1. real story: i once had a hampster named imogen (after imogen heap, of course)
    have you seen the dear sister parady that snl did making fun of the oc? watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying at that GIF because A. Sims B. Pizza C. Awkward dancing
    I went through an mmm whatcha say phase and I couldn't stop watching it and crying of laughter so I feel you.

    ReplyDelete