12.14.2015

oh how the tables have stayed about the same

well if this isn't my life in a picture

I still have one paper left between me and certain freedom (longer naps). I mean, I've written it. I just have to revise it. And since it was 200% garbage when I wrote it, it's kind of like rewriting the whole thing. BUT HEY. Grad school is still good, great, fine...okay? I'M SORRY I'VE RUN OUT OF ORIGINAL JOKES FOR THE YEAR.

Things that have happened since my last English 1010 class adjourned on Friday (all I got was a "see ya later!" from one of my students. It was like when the ten lepers get healed and only one comes back to say thanks except definitely not at all the same):

  • I found avocado on my light switch. avocado. on the light switch.
  • I got three different texts from random people in my singles ward telling me they were gonna have PUPPIES at FHE tonight. OF COURSE THE MONDAY AFTER I LEAVE. why
  • I re-subscribed to a free month of Netflix #mistake (the only reason I have like four email addresses, tbh).
  • Speaking of acronyms, I decided "smh" should just mean "smell my hair" from now on.
  • I took out a student loan (I don't want to talk about this anymore though). From here on out my tears are going to come out shaped like dollar signs.
  • I dreamt I lived in the Pacific Northwest again. Then I woke up to snow. Sigh.
  • I abused the internet and completely WebMD-d my blood results, it wasn't smart.
  • person: "So are you like a grad student or a teacher or what?" me: "I'm definitely or what." 
So, in summary: I've done nothing.

You know what I really want for Christmas? A really good toothbrush. I'm an adult now. I need one that requires batteries/no extra hand movement (try'na stave off carpal tunnel for as long as I can).

Yes, I'm an adult. I just said "stave," so, in ur face.


here's a pic of me before I had permanent eye bags, enjoy


 #notthepacificnorthwestbutcloseenough

No comments:

Post a Comment