5.10.2018

things I'm learning

*picture-heavy post ahead*

Short hair is just a better look for me, and I'm okay with that. Still getting used to not having the bun as a lazy option.




I love lip balm. I have work lip balm, random drawer lip balm, purse lip balm, pocket lip balm, and car lip balm. Also, I love saying lip balm. It feels kind of like a tropical island on your tongue. 



My wallet doesn't love lip balm.

We have a fiber arts club at work. This week I'm bringing Frida. It's hard to balance embroidery with all the other things I want to do, because it takes a lot of time + patience--things I do not have in large supply. Our talents and interests are supposed to teach us, right?

Salted browned butter rice krispy treats YES. I gave these to a dear friend in the ward, and she said "You know it's true love if someone takes the time to brown butter for you." May we engrave that saying on all of our hearts.

I used to have playlists for different seasons, but now they're all bleeding together. I think it has more to do with emotions and memories than seasons, although they are so often linked together. For example--Bibio used to be strictly for autumn playlists. But now it's reappearing in heavy rotation, right as spring lets out its last beautiful breath (I can feel you, summer, burning my neck...ack).

If you aren't a walk person, you should be. Proof:


















No comments:

Post a Comment