5.21.2018

to watch




 


Occasionally I write movie reviews, but only when I care enough to shout it to the rest of the world.

Hey youuuu guuuuuyyys!

Watch this:



It's a Wes Anderson classic, and even if you're not quirky enough to like Wes Anderson, you'll like this. It's got a bit more relatable oomph, and, well, it has lines like this:



 

Fun fact: Jason Schwartzman is Robert Schwartzman's brother. Yeah, the guy you had a crush on when Princess Diaries came out.

Basic plot synopsis yawn: a high schooler involved in every extracurricular activity you can think of tries to win over one of his teachers, to sad/comical effect. Sounds weird, right? But it's not. It's just real good. And that's why you should never rely on a basic plot synopsis to tell you what a movie is about. How am I supposed to capture a feeling?!

I am the next Roger Ebert, I think.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment