11.21.2015

I'd just like to say from the bottom of my heart: yikes

I was going to do a movie review of Hambre Games Part II but I just don't have it in me. Sry Gordy. But here's a quick summary for those of you who haven't seen it/read the book (*spoiler alert* *eyeroll*):

  • Katniss has a gnarly bruise on her neck and can't talk.
  • Peeta has PTSD and his hair has gotten even more ugly (pretty sure they could've remedied this since Katniss always looks bangin' even though she's in a war torn post-apocalyptic country half the time).
  • Really though, why the frosted tips? Peeta deserves better.
  • Kyrie is litrally cutting off my circulation with her arm right now OUCH (not now, like, while we were watching the movie)
  • Now she's cussing in my ear
  • Do u think the people behind us will get mad or
  • Alright now Katniss has her eyelash extensions on, she's ready to fight I guess (lolz)
  • They invited Peeta on this assassination mission because he has PTSD so that makes sense
  • Explosion
  • Explosion
  • A giant flood of liquid eyeliner
  • Whoops it's oil
  • Same difference
  • Explosion
  • Explosion
  • President Snow: 


Flash forward: Peeta's got a terrible wig on and that's apparently the thing that makes him look "older" but really he looks the same (STILL WITH FROSTED TIPS I MEAN COME ON THIS ISN'T AN N*SYNC ALBUM COVER). Katniss doesn't look older but she's lost the eyelash extensions and she's talking to a really beautiful baby. It's probably not Peeta's tbh. Whoops.

What was this blog post even about in the first place? I guess nothing. I guess that's all. I saw Hunger Games II and I had three (THREE) Twix Bars in my purse which I forgot about the entire time and am just now remembering. Why do I have candy-bar amnesia? Is there a cure?

I shouldn't post this.

*posts anyway*

2 comments:

  1. this was amazing like incredible. God bless you and this post.
    - Ashley
    www.constellationandcanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! And seriously, Peeta's hair is awful.

    ReplyDelete