11.03.2015

"making money is easy when you have good taste in music"-me telling my grandkids what's up


THE BEST THING EVER JUST HAPPENED.

I MADE $1.69 WITHOUT MOVING FROM MY OFFICE CHAIR. I DIDN'T HAVE TO GRADE A SINGLE PAPER OR SACRIFICE PLASMA.

Mom, are you proud of me?! I just showed a guy on twitter this song bc he promised that if anyone showed him a song he liked he'd Venmo them $1.69 for sour gummy worms, and I was like "Oh nobody will beat me at this game," cuz not everyone was getting the gummy worms, but I TOTALLY DID. Why am I so excited about this? Should I be this excited? Well, whatever. Nothing can diminish my glory!!! Alright now I sound like Lucifer.

proof so u don't think this is a lie



I realized today that I only blogged thrice in October. THRICE.

List of reasons I only blogged three times in October:

  1. I got a cold
  2. I had insomnia (very recently cured)
  3. I'm in grad school, gimme a break
  4. Ok but mostly it was the first and second one
List of things I plan to blog about in November:
  1. how to make very little money doing what you love
  2. (I mean enough money to buy sour gummy worms and that's it)
  3. parables + why they're the beezy 
  4. what it feels like to experience your most embarrassing moments in front of 23 people who you most definitely have to face again
  5. why the plural of "thesis" rhymes with "feces" and how that's probably not an accident
  6. the cats I have made friends with (accidentally)
  7. why sarcasm gets me nowhere in life but I still use it
  8. Yogurtland vs TwizlBerry vs Nobody Cares
Look, it helps to have an outline. Makes me more accountable. 





bye October, you were pretty cool I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment